Does the majority support demonetization?

Indians recently read about the stats of 93% of the survey participants on the “app” supported demonetization. The app did not even have an option to Disagree. One thing I wonder is how the remaining 7% managed to oppose the move even in the absence of an option to do so. Let’s put that to test.
Do post your votes and Let’s see if India backs Demonetization

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s